Friday, October 22, 2004

Isaac's "Discovery Pot"


This was a hint from my blog-friend, who has a drawer for her little guy in the kitchen. We don't have low drawers in my kitchen, so I made Isaac a big pot full o' goodies to entertain himself with while I got a chance to fix myself some lunch. His pot contained: two peek-a-blocks, a wooden spatula, a wooden fork, a set of keys, a plastic cup, and a clean screw-top lid from a salsa jar. I say "contained" because within five minutes each item had been removed from the pot and flung onto the floor.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Yah... the drawer in our kitchen never stays full for long either. I have to step over its contents while I make dinner. ;)

4:25 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

oh! and how much do you LOVE peek a blocks? I think they are so neat! :) We have the texture ones and the sight ones... working on collecting them all. ;) I almost think I enjoy them more than Ben does.

4:26 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

I do so enjoy our peek-a-blocks. I got the "sight" ones for him when he was little-bitty because I thought the patterns would interest him -- but I was much more interested in them than he was. Even now, he likes the hollow plastic blocks for his shape sorter better than the peek-a-blocks, I think. Perhaps that will change should he get the peek-a-block dumptruck...

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home