Monday, December 06, 2004

Sorry for not blogging

Readers, I apologize for not posting recently. Isaac's cold has taken over our household, burying us in a steaming pile of snot and phlegm. It is highly likely that I will be staying home from school today to try to catch up on some much-needed sleep. I do have much to blog about, though, including:

*Isaac's first trip to the ER (he is okay, don't worry)
*Isaac's Houdini-like escape from his rocking chair
*Cat brother's svelte new figure
*Stair-climbing

And more. Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I'm so sorry to hear Isaac is still sick! :( Sounds like you have your hands full. Sounds like you have some interesting stories coming our way though. ;) I'll check back!

Happy 8 months Isaac! :D

9:04 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Thanks, Erin! And congrats (I think that is appropriate, maybe) on your new little walker!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Ah yes, Uncle Chrissy. Those were the days. When I think back, it really is quite amazing that we survived childhood relatively unscathed with all the potentially deadly stuff we did. Remember when we put Legend of Zelda in the Nintendo for background music so Dad wouldn't get the idea that we were actually climbing out my bedroom window and onto the roof just for grins? Just to name one particular episode. These are the things that haunt me now that I actually am a parent -- that my boy will also be doing these things. Shudder.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home