Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Isaac's Target pix

A quick blog, then back to my TiVo-ed "Blind Date" episodes before Isaac wakes up:

1) Dad arrived safely in Delaware after a long, and delayed cross-country flight. Don't feel sorry for him, however, as he flew first class. He says he's leaving me and Isaac and the cat so he can fly without checking any luggage anymore. He had dinner tonight with two professors at the U Del Geography department, and he was really stoked about it, said they hit it off quite well. He just has to figure out how to put himself to sleep tonight so he can give a quality talk tomorrrow...

2) Remember I blogged about Isaac getting his first professional pictures at Target? Now all my internet homies can see them, and, as I understand it, even order prints for themselves online. How, you ask? Go to Target's portrait studio website.

Guest Name (I hope she doesn't mind): Jane Ross
Access Code:LTT86401087011TAR

And there you can see Isaac's session start off with a bang, and quickly end with a whimper. His whimper, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home