Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Aww...his first puke!

The O'Neal family has been beset this weekend by a stomach bug. I was puking my guts out Saturday night, and Dad has been complaining of tummy aches for several days now, so we figured it was only a matter of time until Isaac tossed his precious little cookies. And he did, today, at school, and Dad picked him up early. Evidently that was all it took, though, since he's been eating better this evening than he has in the past two weeks.

That yet another illness has stricken my young man makes me absolutely irate with my boobies. There were many reasons why I decided to breastfeed Isaac, and I have never regretted that decision. Well, never past his sixth week, when the exterior of the milk delivery system finally acquired the texture of beef jerky and made the whole process, erm, less painful. But one of these reasons was that I was PROMISED that my plentiful antibodies, delivered thus, would protect him from all illness. So what's the deal? Where are these so-called antibodies, and why have they forsaken us?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home