Sunday, April 10, 2005

Assorted grandparent "extras"

I wanted to post some other cute grandparent-photo bric-a-brac I found laying around my hard-drive. Both grandmas have digital cameras now, which makes this extra easy.

Climbing in his toy box for Grandpa O'Neal -- he did this alllllll by himself:



Look what Grandpa Ross found (this hat seems to suddenly draw lots of attention):



Falling asleep on Grandpa Ross:



Thursday afternoon I came home from work griping about my lack of sleep, so the grandparents suggested I take a nap while the four of them + Isaac went downtown to explore Pike's Place Market. This sounded like a great idea until they left the house and I realized they probably didn't know where they were going. I didn't get any sleep, but they ended up having a fabulous time. Especially Isaac, who walked the grandpas up and down the main market stretch insisting on holding on to one grandpa plus his stroller (but not two grandpas) the whole time.







The grandmas also delighted in discovering Isaac's fruit addiction. Here he demonstrates for Grandma Ross how to apply a rejuvenating blueberry masque:







And then for Grandma O'Neal his love for sucking on lemons. Yes, lemons. He likes pickles, too.





Grandpa Ross also taught him to drink vanilla milkshake from the bottom of a strawa ala a baby bird:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Mo likes to suck on lemons too! And limes. We have strange kids!! :)

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home