Sunday, January 23, 2005

More new skillz

Isaac has two new things he does that require reporting.

1) He wants to put things into other things. To be more specific, he has some baby-hand-sized balls that go with a little beehive toy he got from Grandma & Grandpa O'Neal for Christmas. This beehive toy thingy initiated his interest in the whole put-that-thing-in-there mentality, and he has recently mastered the ability to plop the balls right through the hole in the top, with no hestitations or fumbles whatsoever. Observe an action shot, captured by Dad, of the blue ball finding its home:

From this he has branched out into putting the balls into the large cardboard boxes that keep arriving from the Grandmas, into a dump-truck toy he got from Grandma & Grandpa O'Neal, into a ring of Peek-a-Blocks constructed by me, and, my personal favorite, into Dad's cup full of coffee, while Dad was holding said cup.

2) He blows raspberries on me to make me laugh. This is, of course, my very favorite thing he has ever done. This all started a couple of nights ago -- we were just chillin' in his room together and he was climbing on me when he became fascinated with my left calf. He goes to kiss it, or lick it, or bite it -- not unusual -- but instead puts his mouth on it and blows to make a raspberry noise, eliciting a giggle from me. He does it again, and I laugh harder. He keeps raspberrying me for like 10 minutes, egged on each time because I'm laughing. He's so sweet, he makes me want to cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home