Thursday, September 22, 2005

Putting the "mama" in "foxy mama"

I outgrew all my non-preggo jeans and pants as of yesterday. U.B. has decided it's time for my stomach to blow up. This morning I spent a Wiggles episode hand-stitching up a rip in the crotch of my only pair of Gap Maternity Jeans from Isaac's belly-tenure in an effort to have something to wear. Then, bless him, the UPS man arrived later that morning with $90 in new Gap Maternity paraphernalia, a desperate attempt in the form of a shopping spree on gap.com this weekend to help me feel a little less fat and frumpy. Oh, and that $90 = one pair of pants (not on sale) + 2 "fancy" t-shirts (on sale). The last time I spent $60 on a single pair of pants? When I bought the stupid maternity jeans two years ago. Is it worth it? You mean, to not wear sweat pants daily in public? Every single penny.


Please keep in mind that I am just barely 4 months pregnant. Oh man, am I in for some stretch marks this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home