Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Achoo

Isaac and I have caught a sniffle, likely from Sara's oldest, Nathaniel, who started preschool last week. Isaac doesn't outwardly appear to be suffering unduly, but does have a constant, though minor, creek of snot dribbling from his nose. I have a stuffy nose, a sinus headache, and enough post-nasal drip to make me nauseous and make my throat hurt. Just in case he feels like I do, I gave him some preemptive Tylenol before bed tonight.

Yet another of those dinky little colds that a dose of Sudafed would completely clobber, but what do I get to take? Some Tylenol and those completely ineffective Luden's cough drops. Thanks a lot, U.B. At least the cold seems to help Junior Booger Maker take some decent naps. Maybe it would help, too, if I would get to bed before midnight tonight. Ah, the dilemma! Sleep vs. looking at E Online to learn about Britney's baby and Emmy red-carpet fashion...

1 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

Oh stinky! Sorry you are sick! Hope it clears up quick!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home