Friday, September 16, 2005

Photography with toddlers... is it even possible?

We haven't had professional pictures taken of Isaac since Christmas, and I am thinking that makes him long overdue. Especially since he is currently mosquito-bite and bruise/scrape free on the parts that count.

We had our last pictures taken at the Target Portrait Studio in a northern Indianapolis suburb. I think we can do better this time. The Target pictures turned out okay, but the photographer clearly had little experience or patience with young'uns. She was much more interested in the appointment made by Ron Artest (of the Indianapolis Pacers) for a family portrait in a few hours (from Michael's corner as I am blogging: "What a cheap b***ard!").

To those with more experience in this corner than I: can you recommend a place that is good with squirmy toddlers kids and is reasonably priced? Jacaroo's World ranted on JC Penney's and raved on Sears. Your thoughts?

2 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

I've been touch and go with Picture People - totally depends on luck of the draw for photographers. I've heard GREAT things about Portrait Innovations. Like raving reviews. Check to see if there is one near you. http://www.portraitinnovations.com/

5:49 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Thanks everybody! Susie, I've not heard of Portrait Innovations -- I'll have to check them out. Jane, I also don't know if Picture People are nearby! One of the downfalls of a new area...but now I have ideas regarding what I should be looking for.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home