Monday, September 12, 2005

I was made to fuss at you, baby

Isaac has been getting pickier and pickier at eating dinner -- now it seems like all he eats is cheese, fruit, and pasta. And cookies. For dinner tonight, I tried to fix him some scrumptious chunky soup from a can, which used to be his fave. It was loudly rebuffed. Because Dada was in a particularly slap-happy mood at the dinner table, he was inspired to make up an appropriate song for Isaac:

I Was Made to Fuss at You
(sung to the tune of "I Was Made for Lovin' You" by Kiss)

Tonight...
I'm gonna throw food on the floor
And watch you pick it up
And tell you that I want more
Tonight...
I'm gonna smear food in my hair.
I'll ask you for an orange
When I really want a pear.

DO DO
I was made to fuss at you, mama
You were made for serving me.
I can't get enough to eat, mama,
But not this food you're bringin' me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

ROFL, Claire. That is awesome!!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home