Sunday, September 11, 2005

U.B. says "eat this"

U.B. says I need to eat more foods whose names end with "ato". Isaac and I have eaten English Muffin Pizzas for lunch 3 times in the last week because I can't seem to get enough tomato sauce. I described some crappy pizza we ate for lunch today as "the best ever" probably because the tomato sauce was so thick. Not one to be an avid consumer of tomatoes in unprocessed form, I found myself the other day picking up raw tomato chunks off of Dadas nachos and thinking they were the most delicious thing I had ever eaten. On the potato side of things. I can't leave the grocery store without a bag of Yukon Gold potato chips. I am 2/3 of the way through a bag as we speak. Monday I bought a 5-lb Costco bag of seasoned french fries and have eaten half of them. I also cooked baked potato-type items twice in the last week atop the fried potato consumption spike.

When I was preggers with the Isaac, my cravings were mainly for hamburgers and donuts, with an increase in M&M consumption towards the end. U.B. must be training in utero to be a poet, what with his/her rhyming food desires and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home