Friday, September 09, 2005

Toddler info sheet

Sara told us about this website, which has information, by month, about your baby's or toddler's development and skills, and, most fun, what it feels like to be, for example, a 17-month-old. Each page also has suggestions for age-appropriate games and, in Isaac's case, discipline! Yay! The 17-month-old page was evidently written entirely about Isaac, since it describes him to a tee. I guess I am not supposed to have mommy meltdowns in front of my child (shocker!), but instead should give myself a few minutes to calm down before bursting into tears and screaming in front of my toddler. The real test: Do you think I will remember to do it the "right" way the next time he does his naughty-monkey thing for his pregnant, hormonal mommy? Hrmmmmmmm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home