Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Achoo update: diarrhea, cha-cha-cha

disclaimer: this post contains descriptive discussions of poop. The squeamish are advised to avert their eyes.
The sniffles continue for the little guy and myself. We are both sneezing, dripping machines. And today, because I know you really want to know, all that post-nasal drip travelled down south to cause some serious bowel explosions -- about 2 hours after mine, Isaac had his, the first time in his entire life that Super Pooper has had diarrhea. He seemed as though he could have cared less, but I felt so bad for him as he pooed his squirty farts standing up. And then I felt bad for me...ewwww, the clean-up, which involved seemingly half a box of wipes to contain the leakage and some Shout to the britches. Hopefully our sinuses and our poops will be back to normal soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same thing over here. Sigh. It's no fun, hope your little guy gets better soon.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

God I don't look forward to Liam's first bowel bug. I do remember the diaper explosions back when he was soley breastfed. All the way up the back into his hair...EW MAN those mustard pudding poops were gross. Hope this means you both are on the way to well!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home