Friday, November 04, 2005

Lightning does NOT strike twice

Compared to the phenomenal success of Wednesday night's sleep, last night was not much fun. Isaac cried for me at 3:30, but I was able to quickly pat him back to sleep and was back in bed myself by 3:45. Unfortunately, we repeated the process at 5:00. Then at 6:00 when he woke I brought him into bed with Dada and I, where he thrashed and snoozed and thrashed and snoozed for an hour (needless to say that Dada and I were NOT snoozing). Sigh.

Nevertheless, I am determined to help reset his sleep clock with this whole nap-reduction strategy. I am sticking it out for at least a week to see if, given time, it will make a big difference. And waking up momentarily at 3:30 is certainly better than hosting a 2-hour-long baby rave at 1 or 2, so that is a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home