Sunday, September 19, 2004

Crawling...any...day...now

I've said it before (and will probably say it again), but that boy is going to crawl soon. Very soon. I give it two weeks. Here, I say it in print for all the web to see -- my baby boy will be crawling by October.

I say this because today he did the first part: he got on his hands and knees and started rocking a little, back and forth. And then, to my incredulous glee, he lifted his whole body up and made a himself into a little kind of tent-shape, anchored by his hands and tippy-toes. This all lasted on the order of 15 seconds, but it made me cry, it was so beautiful. He is totally getting this balance thing down, and once he does there will be no mercy. He will say to the crawling: "I crush you. You are girly-man. I am sumo baby. I crush you between my many chins."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand about the no-commenting visitors. I feel that comments should be a rule as well. However, I can help you in your quest to cyber stalk everyone who visits this site: go to gostats.com and get yourself some free tracking software. I use it on my site and it helps me to tell who all these strangers are and how they found my site.

Great picture of you mad at Target, by the way.

Dana

1:08 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

I am so pleased that my girls are commenting. That is all the validation I really need. That and Dana's blog-stalking software.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home