Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Easy entertainment

When I brought him home from school today, Isaac was NOT interested in our usual bit of playing on the floor with his toys. Stacking cups were just totally boring, I guess. What to do, I wondered -- but only temporarily. I remembered reading something about how babies, more often than not, are just interested in everyday goings-on. So we both sat down at the blog-puter and read Erin Graff's baby blog, and I read him the comments left by the beloved readers of our blog. Isaac was also channeling some creative genius, and wrote a magnificent piece himself (see below). Then I showed him some magical and blunt and non-threatening items from the kitchen as I did the dishes. So, so easy.

Thanks to all of you who are commenting on our blog -- we read everything people have to say, and I would diagnose us as being addicted to comments at this point. You encourage us to continue rambling on about ourselves in the way that we so do love to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home