Monday, October 11, 2004

My baby is the cutest baby ever

Yes, I'm sure there are other moms out there who say it, and even think they mean it. But it's only true when it comes out of MY mouth. Because my guy is just the most handsome little man there ever was. Period. We get stopped on the street wherever we go, and ladies of all ages (and sometimes even Dads strolling or strollering around with their offspring) stop and ask how old he is, and proclaim that he is just "sooooo adorable". Today we were walking at the U-Village and two old ladies made us stop so they could get a better look at Isaac, who flashed them a little hint of a grin that melted their hearts. Looking at BOTH my handsome boys, Fuzzy the Elder holding Fuzzy the Younger, one of the old ladies patted me on the arm, looked me straight in the eye, and said "You are so lucky." Isaac almost took Dr. Kira's breath away on Friday, when she informed us that he was the most beautiful baby, and was particularly obsessed with his unbelievably sultry eyelashes. She kept asking if either of us were so lucky as to give him those genes, which says to me that she does not pass down such compliments to just any baby. And everybody agrees that his fat little wrists and ankles, which look as though they are bound with rubber-bands, make him the absolute picture of bouncing-baby radiance. My very favorite part of him is his little button nose. I think Dad's favorite part is Isaac's butt, which is so riddled with cellulite that it looks as though it's stuffed with cottage cheese. Which, dear readers, is your favorite Isaac-feature? Can you even pick just one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home