Saturday, February 18, 2006

Disproving my theory

I have this secret theory that I am incapable of going into labor by myself. With Isaac, I thought my water had broken and I was induced. My mom, from whom I presumably would inherit some laboring tendencies, was induced with me when her water broke, and was induced with my brother when he camped out there longer than he should have. The odds are not stacked in my favor, I think.

Yet here I am today and, not to get anyone's hopes up, but this afternoon I am having some regular contractions, at 15-20 minutes apart, coupled with some bloody show. What does this mean? We'll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

I'm giving you a quiet "woohoo!" in the corner here...so as to not distract the contractions from their job.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooohhh I am so excited for you.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home