Monday, February 06, 2006

Waiting is for losers

No baby. Still some nausea, and the back-cramps are getting worse, but nothing that would rate more than an "well, now, that's a little annoying". What is also getting worse is our collective head cold. Isaac is going to the pediatrician again this afternoon to make sure he doesn't have an ear infection, like I'm pretty sure I do. Do you think his pediatrician would be a sweetie and give us a two-fer on the ear-checks? Oh, the time that would save.

I asked Dr. Google about my symptoms last night and he/she says I am in "prelabor." What this means is that I could go into real labor in a few days...or in a month from now! Yay! Between this disgusting windy cold weather and the Head Cold that Would Not Die, Dada and I are hoping the other labor-shoe will drop sooner rather than later. We decided we are ready to have another baby because we are bored and need something else to do. Isn't that mature of us?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time I take Mo to the pediatrician, I am tempted to ask the doc to check me for the symptoms. Wouldn't it be great to have mommy/baby docs?

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems like everyone always gets sick right before they have their baby. Poor thing, not too much longer!

6:38 PM  
Blogger mommyofkgrc said...

we are fortunate to see a family practice doc that sees us all. . .it is wonderful on these occasions. . .she checked all of us one visit. . .at her suggestion. . .she said you'll be back tomorrow. . .want me to take a look. . .of course we did!!!

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home