Monday, March 21, 2005

Posting schedule

I've been slacking off on posting lately because I am finally trying to set a date for my thesis defense -- it will be sometime in late July, probably the 20th. I am also trying to write a paper to publish some of my results, taking care of my darling child half the day, and planning a cross-country move. On top of all this, I have realized that my days are really starting to suck if I don't go to bed at 9, simply because Isaac refuses to sleep past 5 most days. I enjoy writing this blog and sharing what our little star is up to with family and friends, but I think I will be posting less frequently until I finish my dissertation. It really breaks my heart to admit it, but it has become really difficult to do everything I have to do for work, have the time and mental energy to be all there for Isaac, and still have a little something left for poor neglected Dad -- the only way Dad gets a piece of the pie at all is if I cut out with some of the blogging. I apologize, and hope everybody is cool with once or twice a week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Totally, girlie! I've done the same thing. I only blog 3 days a week now. I have to be in bed by 9 and my students are.. what's the word.. more needy than I thought. :-)

We'll be loyal readers no matter what. And.. am here for you to listen to any whining about the thesis. I'm still unsure about getting my PhD (have to decide soon.. am supposed to start this fall) but during my Masters, my bloggy friends heard ALLLL about my thesis. Poor people. So, bring it on! (AND.. good luck, you'll totally kick butt!)

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home