Sunday, March 20, 2005

Help ... Long-sleeved Gerber T-shirts

At Babies R Us a month ago we found the world's most perfect article of baby clothing -- the Gerber long-sleeved baby t-shirt. They come in packs of three, are accurately sized (as in, if you buy the shirt corresponding to Isaac's poundage it fits, even after it shrinks), are light-weight, soft, comfortable, and affordable ($8/3-pk). Yet now I can find them nowhere, only these dumb side-snapping numbers. Snaps are SO last year. Anybody seen them anywhere? His are covered with unrescueable spaghetti-sauce stains.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I agree they are the BEST baby clothing item I have found. I have a hard time tracking them down too... what's with that. The pack I got, I found at Target around Christmas time. It was the last in Ben's size... they do carry them though they just sell out quickly, so you might want to try there?

4:38 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Thanks, Erin. We'll try looking there. I've even combed the internet at this point, and still no luck. I really hope they are still making them!!!!!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home