Sunday, March 13, 2005

Happy belated birthday to me

In addition to my romantic evening last Saturday and spa day on Sunday, Dad and Isaac really hooked me up on my actual birthday, which was this past Wednesday. Observe:


We have here a carrot cake from Whole Foods, a dozen roses, and four pairs of super-cute earrings. We also have a card from Dad with mushy stuff written in it and a card from buddy, signed with his thumbprint. I got lots of cards and well-wishes all this past week from family and friends -- thanks, everybody! It made turning "this side of 30" pretty fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Sorry I'm so late! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

"this side of 30" *sigh* I'm right there behind ya. Thanks for the "eh.. it aint so bad" heads up! :-)

Here's to a GREAT year. And many nights of sleep and happy giggles from Isaac.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

oh gosh! I'm late too! I just got around to catching up on my blog reading. Happy birthday Claire! :)

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a late one too! Hope you had a great day!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home