Sunday, March 13, 2005

What to feed your baby with five teeth

I haven't blogged this past week because after all our efforts to sleep-train Isaac, he performed his wake-up for 2 hours schtick AGAIN almost every night. This was an enormous source of frustration for us, obviously, until I happened to spot yesterday that he has sprouted his fifth tooth. This one is a right secondary upper incisor, making 3 top teeth now. Now that he has several of these teeth, he really likes to give them a workout. None of that sissy food for him anymore:


I tried to cut up little bits of ripe plum for him, as the book says, but he would only pick them up and spit them back out, continually reaching for the whole plum, which I was eating. So I gave it to him, and he just tore it up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

WOW! Isaac, always throwing your mommy and daddy for a loop, eh?

Congrats on the new tooth! Now.. start sleeping, hon. Trust me. You'll LOVE it.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home