Saturday, November 05, 2005

U.B. grows -- 24 w 4 d

It's been almost 5 weeks since I last took a belly picture. We don't have any full-length mirrors in the house, so really this my opportunity, as well as yours, to see what a gigantic cow I am U.B. is. When Mamaw and Dadaw were here, Mamaw kept jokingly telling everybody at home that I was "big and fat". "I'm not big and fat," I thought to myself. Oh boy, what a shocker this one was:



And to fully appreciate my new basketball, here's the larger context:



Apologies for the bra straps. Note to self: quit wearing non-maternity tops in public.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great!!! I love the belly shots!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Yeah, I'm thinking U.B. might be a little bigger than Isaac, too. I just hope my undersized hips can expand enough to deliver a baby that big...

And yes, Isaac IS wearing his 24-month clothes. In fact, we bought almost all 2T stuff when we went shopping with Mamaw...and they are NOT that big on him. Yikes.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Hey there momma! Great pics! You lok great - don't sweat the size - you are stuck with the belly til UB decides to arrive! You haven't mentioned any cravings - are you jonesing for anything? Erhm and Liam has been wearing 18-24 and some 2Ts for a bit. He started wearing them early cause he was so rolly, but then he slimmed over the sumer so now they are just fitting good. Always depends on the brand though. 2T is kinda big on him. He's only 14 mos! ;-) I think Isaac looks slimmer in the face in a couple of those fall pics below. Looking very boyish. :) Handsome!

8:39 AM  
Blogger RB said...

Haha! You look cute, something I NEVER attained during pregnancy!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home