Monday, November 28, 2005

Can't blog now...busy getting butt kicked by 3rd trimester

Apparently my third trimester officially started on Saturday or something. My body seems to have gotten the memo because I feel like I ran into a brick wall. I even went to bed before Isaac last night. Today the crock pot is being a big pal and making me and the elder O'Neal some beef stew. Hopefully I will soon get a chance to blog about our Thanksgiving weekend, spent squeezed into our house with 4 extra adult bodies ... it was actually quite lovely. It was so nasty-cold we didn't get to do much around town, and my son was, of course, being his usual sleepless self, so I don't know if our visitors had a good time. But I know Isaac certainly did, being the object of constant attention by either a grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle, mom, or dad OR any combination thereof; and I know Dada and I did as well since we got to go on a double date with Uncle Chris and Aunt Jean to see the new Harry Potter movie. In the meantime, here are some family pictures from Grandma's camera to tide you over:

Me, Isaac, and Dada



Uncle Chris, 'Aunt' Jean, and Isaac



Grandma and Grandpa Ross and Isaac

1 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

Great pictures! Sounds like a nice time!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home