Monday, November 28, 2005

We're famous

You may recall some time ago that a freelance journalist commented on a post on this blog, saying I should get in contact with her as she's writing an article about mommy-blogs. I did, and she interviewed me over email. Later, a newspaper photographer came to our house to snap shots of me, the boy, and my laptop. And now here we are, spotlighted in her story about Delaware moms who blog, which was very recently published in Delaware Parent, a section of the News-Journal. You have to go check it out, at the very least to see the adorable picture of my boy, featured very prominently in the print version of the article.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

That is so cool! And to think "I knew you when..." Great pic of that cutie too!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Jack's Mom said...

LOL Carolyn you stole my comment. I was going to say the exact same thing. So Ditto what Carolyn said hehe. I am impressed and of course Isaac is always his cute self.

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that's so cool!!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

oh wow!! That's so neat! Apparently Seattle doesn't give a rats behind about mommy bloggers, hu? Deleware = FAMOUS CLAIRE! It, obviously, was a great move.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home